Сьогодні з нами...
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форуму · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Конференція » ЗАГАЛЬНІ ФОРУМИ » Мобільний » What if you don't have a local or resident director?
What if you don't have a local or resident director?
clarce098Дата: Пт, 08.07.22, 13:00 | Повідомлення # 1
Новеньке
Група: Користувачі

Статус: Offline
Нагороди:
Hello forum members. I'm currently figuring out how to register an LLC abroad. I thought it was a pretty interesting and profitable idea, but now I've run into problems. What if you don't have a local or resident director? Do you know how to get out of this situation?

pov8603Дата: Пт, 08.07.22, 14:50 | Повідомлення # 2
Новеньке

Нагороди:
Цитата clarce098 ()
Hello forum members. I'm currently figuring out how to register an LLC abroad. I thought it was a pretty interesting and profitable idea, but now I've run into problems. What if you don't have a local or resident director? Do you know how to get out of this situation?

If you are wondering how to start a company abroad without having a local director, you need to find nominee shareholders and directors. Also deal with them how to get an llc because this is also quite important. A nominee ensures that clients meet all the necessary requirements for company registration, but has no role in the management of the company and has no power to sign bank documents. Before a director is appointed, an agreement is made to protect both parties.

karlhennings47Дата: Пт, 08.07.22, 15:12 | Повідомлення # 3
Новеньке

Нагороди:
Thank you for sharing this information and explaining it to us. I did not even know that such machinations can be carried out to register LLCs abroad. You have helped me and I think many other users.

Конференція » ЗАГАЛЬНІ ФОРУМИ » Мобільний » What if you don't have a local or resident director?
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Непрочитані ОП:
Ви в групі: Гості
Ваша IP: 18.118.120.109
Ви користуєтесь
З нами уже протягом днів

Ваші пожертви

Номери наших гаманців WebMoney:
U423369090055
R290962205825
Z323888339574